|What are your class and event registration policies?|
- You may reserve a spot in any class or event by submitting your payment in full (by phone, email, or online). Registration is handled on a first come, first served basis.
- NOTE: Web orders and class registration completed after store hours and Mondays will be processed the next business day.
- Our current class and event offerings are geared toward adults (18 and over), however we periodically offer classes for our younger knitters (ages 8-17). We also are happy to schedule individual or parent/child sessions for $40/hour.
- If you don’t see a class that fits your needs, we are also happy to schedule individual Custom Sessions to help you with a specific project or to help you learn a new technique. Please call us at 925-263-2661 to schedule a convenient time with one of our skilled staff members.
|What are your class attendance policies? What should I do if I'm running late or need to cancel?|
- Classes and events will begin on time, and we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early to get settled.
- Please come prepared with your recommended supplies.
- If you are running late, please call the shop or send an email to alert us to your situation.
- If you cancel prior to 3 days before the class or event, you will receive store credit.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the class or event, your fees are non-refundable.
- A Yarn Less Raveled reserves the right to cancel a class or event due to low registration or instructor emergency. Your fees will be refunded in your original payment method or store credit.
|May I use yarn from my stash when I'm attending a class?|
- You'll find a list of supplies and preparation needed in each class description.
- We respectfully request that you purchase your yarn for classes at the shop
- You will receive a one-time discount on your yarn purchase, where noted.
- If you have stash yarn from the shop that applies to the class, you may use that.
- In certain instances, you may use non-shop yarn from your stash, if noted.