Not enough available? We may be able to order more (except Sale Items).
Please send an email to email@example.com if you need additional quantities (except Sale Items). All sales are final during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Actual yarn color may vary based on your monitor or device. Hand-dyed yarns may vary from skein to skein; consider alternating skeins on large projects.
We are often asked for help selecting color combinations for two-color shawls. We've made selecting easy for you, and have combined many of our favorite yarns for you If you need a third color, let us know and we'll check our stock! Do you need some pattern ideas? Try one of these from local designers:
Yarns used in these combos include:
- Anzula Squishy (Merino/Cashmere/Nylon, 385 yds.)
- Houndstooth Fiber Arts Cymry (Merino, 438 yds.)
- Hu Made Twist (Merino. 400 yds.)
- Madelinetosh Sock (Merino, 395 yds.)
- Magpie Fibers Swanky Sock (Merino/Cashmere/Nylon, 378 yds.)
- Mrs. Crosby Train Case (Merino/Nylon/Outlast, 425 yds.)
- Sugarplum Circus Merino 4-ply (Merino, 438 yds.)
- YOTH Little Brother (Merino/Cashmere/Nylon, 435 yds.)
Each combination is unique and no substitutions are available
, though single skeins may be available separately. Hand-dyed yarns vary from skein to skein and prices are based on the price of individual skeins.