Not enough available? We may be able to order more (except Sale Items).
Please send an email to email@example.com if you need additional quantities (except Sale Items). All sales are final during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Actual yarn color may vary based on your monitor or device. Hand-dyed yarns may vary from skein to skein; consider alternating skeins on large projects.
The Knitter's Pride Nova Platina - now Chrome Plated. Theses needles offer a combination of pointier and longer tapered tips and a smooth glistening surface finish, which make Nova Platinas the best-ever brass needles. Pointier tips allow for easy picking and shinier smooth surface allows quick gliding of stitches. Nova Platinas are light in weight, durable, and comfortable to the hand. Needles in this range are available from US 0 (2.0mm) - US 19 (15.0mm) (large sizes may not be available in 16" length).
- Engineered from hollow brass pipes and plated with Chrome, its shiny smooth surface is a knitter's delight.
- Now with pointier and tapered tips – ideal for all knitting projects including lace!
- The exceptionally smooth and shiny surface enables stitches to move quickly and with no resistance.
- Lightweight ensures comfort in the hand and hours of stress-free, satisfying knitting.
- Durability of metal guarantees minimal wear and maximum life.
- Smooth join enables easy stitch glide and no snagging.
- Resilient and flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store.