Don't miss the fun as we welcome three fabulous makers in the yarn industry! Join us October 5, 6, and 7 as we welcome Veronika of YOTH Yarns, Krista of Fiber and Hue Yarns, and Kate of Kate Oates Designs/Tot Toppers.
Each of these wonderful women brings a special treat for us: Veronika brings an array of her lovely yarns and designs, Krista brings her hand-dyed yarns and designs, and Kate will be teaching two very special classes and sharing a collection of her sweater designs.
In addition, Kate is launching a brand new sweater pattern called "Sugar on Top" at our event! This beautiful, quick-to-knit sweater is a result of a 26-hour collaboration amongst friends over one crazy weekend at Stitches Midwest! Veronika and Krista will bring their lovely yarns for this sweater and much more for their Pop-Up Boutique, and Kate will be teaching a two-hour class for all levels so you can jump in and make your own "Sugar on Top" sweater! You'll dive deeper to learn how to customize other sweater patterns to fit your body in Kate's Tailoring workshop.
Here are the Weekend Plans
Friday, October 5, 2018 from 6-8pm:
- Boutique Preview/Meet and Greet Event- RSVP required for this complimentary event.
- Meet Veronika, Kate, and Krista and enjoy an early shopping opportunity.
- You won't want to miss this, especially if you are going to attend Kate's "Sugar On Top" Sweater class the next morning!
- Light refreshments will be served, while you shop the YOTH and Fiber and Hue yarns and meet all three of these lovely ladies.
- Space is limited, so click here to RSVP early!
- The Pop-Up Boutique for YOTH and Fiber and Hue will be open from 10am to 5pm (no RSVP needed).
- Meanwhile, Kate will be teaching two classes (paid class registration required to reserve your spot - seats are limited):
- "Sugar On Top" Sweater Workshop - 9am-11am. Learn tips, techniques, and the best yarn choices for this versatile sweater on its release date! Click here for details and to register.
- Tailoring Workshop (new version) - 1pm-5pm. Kate taught this class on her first visit to A Yarn Less Raveled, and she's made some revisions, added more tips, and reworked her workbook for even more impact! Don't miss this workshop, as you learn to customize sweater designs for a better fit, increasing your confidence to make that next sweater. Click here for details and to register.
We hope you'll join us for this creativity-packed weekend!
- The Pop-Up Boutique for YOTH and Fiber and Hue will be open from 12noon to 2pm, then they'll pack up and bid us adieu.