Closed for New Year's Eve
Dec 31, 2019
Take your pick from the most common New Year’s Resolutions we hear…
I resolve to:
- finish a WIP before I begin a new project.
- knit or crochet a sweater this year.
- learn one new technique a month.
- knit or crochet gauge swatches for my projects (at least those that need to fit!)
- knit or crochet a pair of socks each month.
- start my handmade holiday gifts in June or July this year.
- enter all my in-progress and new projects in Ravelry.
- organize my stash and my knitting needles and/or crochet hooks.
- learn to knit or crochet (we all started somewhere).
What other knit or crochet resolutions have you chosen?